How to Pay ~ Secure Online Portal
Cape Insights offers you a safe and secure online payment system.
Transactions are processed through PayGate, a 3rd party secure payment portal that protects your bank details and personal information by keeping them in a secure environment.
Your credit card details are not seen or stored by Cape Insights.
PayGate is approved by FNB, a division of First Rand Bank Limited, Cape Insights’ authorised financial services and credit provider. It supports MasterCard Secure Code and is Verified-by-Visa (3D Secure) authentication.
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club credit cards.
Transactions are processed in ZAR rands.
There are no hidden conversion fees, only those fees charged by your own bank, since all bank charges incurred are for your own account, irrespective of mode of payment.
There is a supplementary fee of 3.5% to offset SA bank charges for all Custom, Add On or Day tours.
International card holders will see the converted amount reflected in their own currency on their bank statement.
How the payment process works
- Cape Insights will email you an invoice for the amount due, indicating whether it is a deposit,
balance of payment or the full amount
- Shortly after this, you’ll receive an email from PayGate which contains a link to a secure payment page
It will arrive from the email address: [email protected]
- When you click this link you’ll be taken to their secure payment page where you can complete
- PayGate will notify you of your successful transaction via a separate email
- If your transaction was declined, PayGate will advise you and offer you an alternative payment path
- If you need help, please do Contact us
- Online payment is as simple and secure as this …