|Art, Craft &
|→ Dates, Rates & Hotels|
|→ Safari Extensions|
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS TOUR
Virtually everything … exc international flights
- Accommodation on a double occupancy basis
- Internal flight to Johannesburg & airport taxes
- Meet & greet airport collection & hotel transfer
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coaches
- All entry fees, porters’ tips & drivers’ gratuities
- Services of all guest speakers & tour leader
- Meals with wine/soft drinks:7 lunches, 6 dinners
- The safari option includes flights ex Maun to and from both safari camps, accommodation on a full board basis with 2 daily game drives
HOW WE DO THINGS
We select hotels for charm & character and owner-managed restaurants with seasonal fare and regional wines.
We dig deep into our roots to enrich your routes. Take you where you couldn’t get to by yourself. Offer you an insider track.
We seek out less travelled roads – and tread lightly wherever we go.
We exclude international flights which gives you the freedom to choose your route/flying class and to opt for any pre or post trip extensions.
We partner with safari specialists who show you an Africa inaccessible to all but a few.
Why don’t you extend your trip with a wildlife safari to discover the magic and majesty of Africa – and lighten your carbon footprint in the process?
Get a taste of things uniquely South African Join us on this small group tour
|DATES||9 – 17 APRIL 2019|
|DURATION||9 Days / 8 Nights|
|RATES||ZAR 69,500 p/person sharing|
|SINGLE||ZAR 13,700 supplement|
|EXCHANGE||TO CONVERT CURRENCY|
|TO BOOK||AND TO FIND OUT MORE|