|Art, Craft &
|→ Rates, Dates & Hotels|
|→ Safari Extensions|
|→ Reviews & Testimonials|
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN THIS 11-DAY TOUR
Virtually everything … exc international flights
- Accommodation on a double occupancy basis
- Internal flight to Johannesburg & airport taxes
- Meet & greet airport collection & hotel transfers
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coaches
- All entry fees, porters’ tips & drivers’ gratuities
- Services of all guest speakers & tour leader
- Meals with wine/soft drinks: 9 lunches, 8 dinners
|DATES||11 – 21 FEBRUARY 2020|
|DURATION||11 DAYS / 10 NIGHTS|
|RATES||From ZAR 83,500 p/person sharing|
|SINGLE||ZAR 16,500 supplement|
|EXCHANGE||TO CONVERT CURRENCY|
|TO BOOK||AND TO FIND OUT MORE|
Art, Craft & Design Tour: Rates and Dates
WHERE YOU’LL STAY
In Cape Town, at Winchester Mansions, overlooking the Atlantic ocean and Robben Island, with a tranquil inner courtyard and easy access to the vibrant Waterfront, for 5 nights.
In the Winelands, at the Franschhoek Boutique Hotel, nestled in the heart of this picturesque village, perfect for independent exploration of this ‘’culinary capital’’ and shoppers dream, with mountain and vineyard views, for 2 nights.
WHO YOU’LL MEET
Loads of vibrant practitioners in a variety of genres
And a palette of eye-catching artists and crafters … such as
– Award winning sculptors & designers
– Trend setters like über recyclists
– Pioneering authors of seminal books
– Hot gallerists
– Inspiring architects spearheading radical design
– Thoughtful curators
HOW WE DO THINGS
We dig deep into our roots to enrich your routes and take you where you couldn’t get to by yourself.
We seek out less travelled roads and tread lightly wherever we go on our art and craft tours.
We exclude international flights to give you the freedom to choose your route / flying class.
DISCOVER THE MAJESTY AND MAGIC OF AFRICA
Why not add on a wildlife safari-of-a-lifetime?
Opt for primal bush experiences in some wondrous wilderness connections – and lighten your carbon footprint in the process.