|Art, Craft &
|→ Rates, Dates & Hotels|
|→ Safari Extensions|
Virtually everything … exc international flights
- Accommodation on a double occupancy basis
- Meet & greet airport collection & hotel transfer
- Transport in luxury, air-conditioned coaches
- All entry fees, porters’ tips & drivers’ gratuities
- Services of all guest speakers & tour leader
- Interactive courses: 2 cooking opportunities
1 wine blending & 1 olive oil tasting
- Meals with artfully paired wine & soft drinks:
6 lunches, 6 dinners, 6 wine tastings
|DATES||12 – 19 MAY 2019|
|DURATION||8 DAYS / 7 NIGHTS|
|RATES||ZAR 58,500 p/person sharing|
|SINGLE||ZAR 13,400 supplement|
|EXCHANGE||TO CONVERT CURRENCY|
|TO BOOK||AND TO FIND OUT MORE|
Gastronomy tour: Reviews ~ Epicurean Escape
”You’ll want to get in on this tour” says Robyn Hodson, writing in Truffle Pig: The Sounder.
”Marion has a wicked foodie side. With a history in the restaurant industry, she’s owned one of Cape Town’s most legendary restaurants … so she knows her jus from her roux”.
In her first business venture Marion Ellis pioneered Rozenhof, a restaurant that resonated in the hearts of Capetonians, rising to Number One in the Cape, appearing repeatedly in the “Top 10 American Express / Style awards in South Africa”, earning her a singular reputation.
Join Marion Ellis on this small group cultural tour that is interspersed with a variety of engaging, local experts, so that you gain multiple perspectives and get a taste of things uniquely South African.